George Takei is a beautiful human being.
I love George Takei!
George Takei being amazing and mocking these sad, pathetic bigoted idiots in his glorious style
It is the best thing
LOOK AT ALL THIS STAR-SASS RIGHT HERE :D
i can nt breath this old man who has like the biggest onion ever is so pr ou d of it
LOOK HOW HAPPY HIS ONION MAKES HIM
this makes my heart smile
I think I’m into this whole, wearing suspenders thing. #gothoncampus #gothgoth #me #creepers
You know why LGBT people have such a bad impression of Christians? It’s not because of protesters with “God hates fags” signs. We know they’re extremists. It’s because of daily being dehumanized by the Christians who lecture and preach at us, treating us as issues instead of as human beings—and because of the Christians we know who stand idly by, thinking that if they’re not actively hating us, that counts as loving us.
Every time I hear “Hate the sin, love the sinner” I want to scream.
My existence is not a sin. I’m not a sinner for existing. You do not “love” me if you feel this way.
Pocket Printer by Zuta Labs
Not only a portable design, but able to print on any size page.
it finally feels like 2014
Every once in a while there’s an invention you never knew you always needed.
Now you can type up your paper last minute and your teachers will never know!
print gay porn in unsuspecting places
welcome to night vale has weaved its way into my heart aaa
when ur eating dinner at your friends house
and their parents start arguing
and you want to ask for the salt
but the salt is right in between their upcoming divorce
New Home Is Where The Internet Is! Tumblr’s 10-page limit is keeping me from posting the whole thing, so head on over to the webcomic to read the rest (plus a blog post with Paris photos and doodles).
I’m going to Strasbourg tomorrow!!! I’m so excited. We might take a day trip into Germany and the Black Forest 8-D AHHHHHH. Back soon, love and hugs~
-Your friend Tally
This is beautiful
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
A breakdown of medieval armor, since a lot of pieces are required to create a full suit.
One particularly troublesome study indicated that women are more likely to be given sedatives for their pain and men to be given pain medication.